1. Reclaim Room:The reclaim room is where all prints begin and end. This is where screens are cleaned and prepared for the placement of new emulsion.
2. Screen Prep: Screens are given a coat of emulsion and are dried. The emulsion locks up the screen and keeps ink from seeping through. This prepares the screen for the CTS scanner.
3. CTS Scanner: Your design is printed onto a screen by our CTS Scanner. This scanner prints incredible detail onto each screen and allows for perfect registration of your design. It is printed through the emulsion, allowing for the ink to come through the design.
4. Washout Room: The imprinted screen is washed to clear out excess emulsion in the washout room. This allows for the ink to successfully be pressed through the screen and onto your shirt. The screen is then taped to assure that ink only goes through the selected points.
5. Drying Room:Screens are dried to guarantee that the emulsion is set before the screens go on press.
6. Ink Room: Ink is matched to fit your design requests. Our team goes through a painstaking process to assure that inks match your mockup.
7. The Press: Your screen is locked into the press and your shirts are placed perfectly on the press. The shirts are run on the press and your design is imprinted onto the shirt.
8. The Dryer: The shirt is run through our dryer to assure that the design is perfectly set into the fabric.
9. Finishing Crew: Our finishing crew makes sure your shirt is finished and packed away perfectly.
10. Shipping: Your shirts are shipped directly to you.