While each country is great in their own right, we are proud to be a part of the USA during the Maker Movement. Tired of the lack of quality and consistency with overseas manufacturing, a selection of businesses have brought business back to America.
Our warehouse, our team and our vision are birthed out of the opportunities afforded to us by this great country. See what American business offers you.
1. Incredible Quality: Quality isn’t an accident. It takes training, focus and dedication to a craft. Businesses in America’s Maker Movement have focused on providing services that are the absolute best. The time, skill and craft is evident in each piece.
2. Cultural Connection: The dedication to your service goes past quality. It goes into how you connect with the staff and how they connect with your vision. American businesses provide you with the opportunity to directly communicate your vision to those behind the product.
3. Expert Staff: The level of education in creating quality goods and providing the service behind them is incredible. Businesses in America’s Maker Movement have staff that is trained not only in making the product, but in understanding the vision behind it.
4. Consistency: Trained in doing only a few things perfectly, American business can provide consistency in each of their products and can also explain how they remain consistent.
5. The Ability to Make It Right: Doing it right and doing it once is at the core of American manufacturing’s return. The focus of these businesses is to provide an experience for each customer that goes past one product.
Your brand is represented by the work you put out. Share your story in a powerful way. Work with American businesses, like Real Thread, to equip people to share your story.
Have an incredible Fourth of July and keep celebrating American business!